In order to prevent your teeth from disease and decays, it is important that you go for a preventive dental visit once every six months. During the visit, the doctors would tell you the perfect way to prevent all oral problems and maintain oral hygiene. This would reduce the need for complex treatments in the later phases.
Some of the common services included in preventive dentistry are:
- Regular oral examination, at least once in every six months.
- Teeth cleaning sessions so as to make your teeth look brighter and whiter.
- X-ray examination to understand your oral conditions and different structures of the mouth in a better way.
Some benefits of Preventive dentistry
If you follow the regular preventive dental exam and go to your dentist once every 6 months, then you would get benefitted in the following ways:
- It would lower your risk for developing tooth decay, gum disease, and any other serious oral problems.
- You would get to know about maintaining good dental hygiene and the right ways of brushing and flossing.
- Regular check-ups would help in the early detection of serious diseases and that would minimize your troubles as well as your treatment cost.
- It would also reduce dental problems related to some chronic medical conditions.
Schedule your consultation today!
Call Us at (305) 442-6422
Learn More About
340 Alhambra Circle, Coral Gables, Fl. 33134