Let's take care of your teeth to keep them healthy! It helps to avoid cavities, gum disease, enamel wear, and...
This area of Dentistry allows your doctor to:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in undesirable spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, stained and unattractive dental treatments.
- Porcelain Crowns (Caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Inlays
- Porcelain Onlays
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening ( in office , at home , re-touch)